Wednesday, April 30, 2008

his 4th month








I look back every time he turns a month older and look back at the photos of the month before....just to see how much he's grown and it surprises me everytime...last month he grew another 2 inches in length and gained 2 more lbs. He can finally laugh, almost sit, he cries for me already and fake sleeps when he wants me to hold him for longer. Here are some photos of his 4th month....I guess its normal for me to think hes perfect and the cutest thing in the universe since he's my very own....but you have to agree with me, this smile could win any heart.

1 comment:

Stephanie Scott said...

Hi Mya and John! this is stephanie and I am in Croatia now.... I was wondering if you are going to post any wedding pictures here? I would love to see any you have.

Love U and sorry I didn't make it over but 8,000km is a looong way off!