Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photos coming soon,,,

Sorry I have not posted photos recently, My camera is acting up a bit and will only download the photos onto my computer which is in the states with john, so as soon as that gets back I have lots of photos. Ethan ate his first real soilid food today, of course I have let him taste different things to see his reaction all during his 3rd month, but he is now finally too big to only nurse and is not sleeping well because hes hungry, so I have started giving him yogurt in the day and before bed to fill him up a little more, and it has thankfully been working and he has been sleeping a lot better now. He's reaction was hilarious tho, as it was cold and sour so he made the greatest face and spit it right out, but after i tried like 10 more times he got used to it and now loves it. He's learning to be patient tho as when I take the spoon out of his mouth to get the next bite he gets quite upset and thinks its going away....anyhow, that has been the most recent happening so far, and as I said, photos are coming soon. His daddy is away and i think he misses him quite a lot as when John called me and said hi to Ethan, he started frantically looking everywhere and kicking his legs, that didn't last to long as when John kept talking to him and he couldnt find where he was, he got offended and cried for a little while after that. He's starting to get more and more attached to me, not that he cries when he gets taken by someone else, but he knows when he's not with me, so when he comes back to me he expects to be comforted and talked to before I put him down (yes, hes a sensitive mommy's boy). We miss you babe....come back soon!!

No comments: