Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cutest boobers ever!

Ethans 3rd tooth FINALLY came in!! He's been so brave but this one was more painful then the last 2 as he was extra sad during sometimes of the day...atleast he still slept very well during this time. His daddy got him his first sippy cup and sent it down with jordan who came home early for shellys birth, he LOVED it, wouldnt put it down or let me take it away, he fell to sleep holding it till he dropped it in his sleep. I noticed the other day that I think he has a favorite color, yellow. Everything yellow he gets all jumpy and excited and want to hold it. The other night, as you will see in the photos, we were having champaign to celebrate the arrival of the new baby girl, Ethan was going crazy seeing all the bottles and glasses and wanted to drink it. I gave him a small sip and immediatly he was begging and begging for more...I think its because when they know they cant have something, they want it even more. When the bottle and glass were empty i gave them to him to play with and he was trying so hard to get something out of them, it was so cute! Anyway, enough babbling...heres photos, enjoy!

(PS to John, I love you baby, and miss you so much....We both are counting the days till you get home, Ethan is clinging to every guy he sees because he misses his fatherly figure, Jordan holds him and he just lies on his shoulder and hugs him so tight....poor baby misses his daddy! Anyway, hope everything is going well so that you can hurry on home. We love you MUCHO!!)










1 comment:

Living My Fairytale said...

I bet you get this a lot, but I have to say, he is the cutest ever! An exceptionally cute little guy, I bet you're so proud. :)

Love you guys