Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 1/2 year day!!!

Ok, so I know this is completely unnecessary but I had to make a post dedicated to my angels half year day..heh....he's 6 months old today and i'm so proud of him and all that he's learning.

Tidbits from this month are:

*Sits in booster chair at the table
*Says "ma-ma" when sad or wants something
*Stands up pretty well holding on to things (chairs, table, ect.)
*Makes the tiger sound
*blows spit bubbles
*LOVES beer
*Still doesn't want to crawl
*Misses his daddy

Anyway, I thought I would put a photo of him from each month since birth till now, because, at least for me, it's so fun to recognize how they have grown and in what ways.


1 month old
2 months old


3 months old

4 months old

5 months old


6 months old (sitting all by himself at the table)

No comments: