Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ok, I went away for a week to attend an "educators seminar" These are a few of the HUNDRES of photos we took while there, I'll post the rest as soon as I get them as they are still on others cameras.

this was in the plane going to Tijuana
We got to go to a winery and hav a wine tasting, it was super cool!
Mom and dad came out for the day to visit me
my sister Debbie and most of her family
Ado and I
Jono and I
Heather being foolish with ugly glasses
Andy and I
some girl and me
Me and natalie
again..
Me and Heathers lover
foolishness
The teddy bear
Nat and I
On the bus
We were starving so went to a little burger place by our hotel
Happy to be there after traveling all night.
Heather trying to look educated
Me trying to look educated


Anyway, I came home to my darling son and im going to get some sleep. More later!
XXX

No comments: