Saturday, October 4, 2008

tid bits and stuff

Ethan is slowly but surely starting to show interest in trying to walk...he can now pull himself up and hold on to things, and walk a little bit holding on, he's actually getting pretty good at it.
I'm going to be leaving in a week for a 7 day long teacher seminar...it's going to be fun, but i'm really dreading leaving my little angel for so so long, daddy will be weening him with the help of tiffany (his god mommy who he really really loves)...I really shouldn't be worried about him (now im sounding like one of those over protective/paranoyed parents that I used to make fun of... :P) it's just that i would hate to miss any of his life at all...and if he is without me for even a day, when he sees me at the end he is soo worried that someone is gonna take him away from me again so he holds onto me super tight and says ma ma over and over to me.
Anyway...enough sappiness...I have a bunch of photos from the past week but ill post those later tonight or something, when i have more time. xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I feel for you. I couldn't leave Violet till she was 15 months old. I just missed her too bad -- and didn't want to wean her early. I kept volunteering to miss seminars, etc., but it seemed to work out to take her in the end. I'll be praying for him and John. Small word of advice, start trimming down on your nursing a little more each day now or you'll feel pretty raunchy the whole seminar. :p Its fun we'll get to see you though