Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bath fun

I needed to kill some time today, So I got a tub and had a big water play/bath time afternoon.
It was great and they had loads of fun...probably took up a good hour and a half of my long afternoon, so that was a plus as well. Ethan is doing super well, I am so happy that he took the proper medicine and that we found out what was wrong, because he has been eating so much better since finishing his anti biotics, and even happier then he was before (if thats possible). These photos are from today, enjoy.
XXX
(My class)





My 3 poochies












Hes getting used to baths again and actually enjoying them (finally)


Ashley (Shelly and Jordans baby, 8 months) with a mohawk

(yes, he found his manhood....and he never forgets about it)








No comments: