Sunday, November 23, 2008

Car lover

Ethan has developed a new love for cars, trucks, buses, any vehicle that moves basically. He will sit by the street with me for close to an hour just watching them go by and trying to copy the sounds they make, it's a good way (the only way) of keeping him awake till his scheduled nap.

Photos:


My 2 handsome men
He LOVES driving with daddy
Frustrated because the car wouldn't move

Happy again
Such a stud

"I know how to drive this thing!"
The tongue thing is his new look, he does it for photos.
Excited to go out in the car...simple joys

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is indeed a cute and studly little one. Love to John too from Linda and I, we miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was me, Justin D. my hobbyns account has a crazy signup name.

John and Mya said...

I love you guys, and miss you lots!!! You need to start posting again...its been FOREVER! XXX