Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my big boy

"Here I am happy as a lark at 1 am.... I kept mom awake till 6 am being a very naughty but cute little boy"



I am learning that when john or I are away, he tends to not sleep very well.
John is gone for 2 days and both nights have been pretty rough on the sleeping side of life. I have high hopes for tonight as I look pretty haggard and need some shut eye. Here are some photos from today. It's getting quite cold now so I have pulled out his warm clothes...he hates being dressed so much and he hates hats (like his dad), but I hope he'll get over that as his cold is almost gone and I would hate for it to come back.










2 comments:

MarieAnne said...

Hope you can get some shuteye, hun!I'll pray for him to sleep well. Love ya

Stephanie Paone said...

He's soooo cute. Looks so much older then his age. Give him kisses for me. Love you!