Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 months old....

...Tomorrow....but I wanted to post about it because im excited as he is growing so fast.

(Daddy, we miss you SO much, it seems like it going to take forever till you come home to us, but I guess we will have to patient, Ethan can tell you are gone, every morning he looks over the bed for you to play but gets offended when he sees you are not there. I showed him the video of you making him laugh and he watched it like 4 times and was laughing the whole time.)

Ethan slept I think the best he has ever slept last night, he went to sleep at 10:00 pm, and didn't wake up at all till close to 8:30 the next morning....I think its because since daddy is gone, I let him sleep in bed with me last night cuz he was being a bit clingy...I'll have to not let him do this too much because he'll get used to it, as he already knows that he has to sleep in his own bed.
He is continuing to teethe more and more, but he is a brave little one and doesn't get too fussy till later in the evening. he is starting to let me put him on his tummy for longer periods of time now so I hope he will start trying to crawl soon. Anyway, enough blabbering.

Liz and Micah came over the other night for a party and brought their little man over (julian...he's adorable) who is 2 months younger then Ethan, a big boy though.....here are some photos.



1 comment:

GeminiSide said...

CUUUUTE!!
They are both sooo adorable! Thanks for posting these pictures, my delinquent sister never sends me photos of my nephew!