Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My brave little angel had his first accident today...He fell off the bed and got quite the bump on his head. I should have known better and am normally good with not leaving him on the bed by himself, but he had went pee everywhere all over his clothes so i turned around to get his towel to bathe him, and he had scooted off the bed. He was very brave and cried only for half a minute till I nursed him and put honey on his head (very good for bumps so that they dont bruise). Anyway, now I know better and will never leave him even for the second that I did. Sorry I have been a lazy blogger...for one, I hate blogs...and I have been busy with Ethan as he is growing out of his naps and only take 2 a day now...so he keeps me busy. Here are the latest photos of the fat one. In 4 days only he will be 5 months....time sure flies!

Practicing his sitting by himself.
My happy boy
loves the guitar....
his comfort chair....he loves it.
smiles...

No comments: