Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The weekend...

I took Ethan to the town square to get him ice cream and loli pops...(just kidding daddy)...no, I just went there to get out of the house with him cuz since he has been teething, he gets a little more restless and wants to do a bunch of stuff, so we went there, he rode on the marry-go-round with me and watched these guys putting on a drumming show with all these different shaped drums...it was pretty cool, he didn't want to stop watching. I also took him swimming, well...not really swimming but sort of, some of the other kids were having a pool party with water balloons for Jolene and Aidans birthday, so he got all excited looking at the water so I brought a tub outside with warm water and toys and he had a blast...anyway, here are the photos. I love you baby and miss you SOOOOOOO much. xxx

Cousins After swimming
Amanda and Ethan
Watching the drummers He absolutely loved them!
He was getting heavy so stef took him....
Time with Celeste...he loves being with her