Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photos and more photos...

Heres a bunch of photos from today...We did a big pizza BBQ with Miguel and Esther...it was quite the project and took up a good 4 hour chunk of our long tiring day...(Ethan was up quite a bit last night, but I wont complain because it's only once in a blue moon that he sleeps bad). Anyway, it was fun cuz all the kids got to roll their own pizza dough and then i would make them and give it to Miguel to cook. All in all, it was fun and now im really ready for bed. I love you John and miss you so much...Love you too mom, dad, silas & lilly...and all my other close friends and relatives....xxxxxxx

huh??
Laughing at his Auntie Shelly
me and my angel
"mom, quit tickling me"
time for cuddles
First time eating with a straw...haha, Miguels cheezy grin...
Jolene rolling dough
eric rolling dough...
Esther and the beauty queen (charlene "charlie", 2 months younger then Ethan)

My Little niece Teri...shes a darlingMiguel and I making pizza
Ryan (Miguel and Esthers baby), my favorite muffin man ever
BEAUtiful Shelly in her last 2 weeks....
It got hot so we took all his clothes off...

No comments: