Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First time on the johnny jump-up

Sweet Tiffany took him for me for my day off so that I could sleep in and relax...here are the photos. He is so big now, already wanting to walk around so im going to get him a walker soon, as he refuses to try to crawl....he is lazy and only wants to be on his tummy for sleeping so i dont think he will be a crawler...at least not for a long time. he gained 2 pounds this month and so carrying him around is getting more back-breaking by the day...I'm lucky he likes his stroller.


1 comment:

Clare said...

Aww he's the cutest little guy ever! Don't worry too much if he's not showing much interest in crawling or even being on his tummy (both my babies HATED tummy time and still crawled later). Most kids don't start crawling till about 8-9 months old. I'm amazed that he's sitting up so well already. He'd probably love a Bumbo seat.