Friday, June 27, 2008

After bath time...

He's continuing to grow bigger and fatter by the day, weighing at 21 lbs its getting harder to hold him now...thank god I ordered a walker that daddy will bring home in 5 weeks...(sniff, I miss you honey). Ethan ate his first egg today, I mashed up a soft boiled egg for him and I think he liked it...his adorable baby breath is starting to go away now since he's eating all sorts of things. I do miss his new-born stage but i'm happy he's growing up so that I can start teaching him and really playing with him. His godfather just bought him the most adorable new clothes but they are still a little big, but i'll post photos as soon as we wears them (Thank you Oliver, I love you). These are some photos I took after his bath today, he was being super foolish and blowing spit bubbles all over the bed...

No comments: